Thursday, January 6, 2011

Some Post-Placement stuff and PLAY!

Today was our first Post-Placement visit with our sweet social worker, Kelly. We think she is just PRECIOUS and have sent A TON of business her way! In fact, she joked that the business we have sent her is paying for their ADOPTION OF A LITTLE BOY FROM ETHIOPIA! Wahooo!!! He's gonna be around Macy's age - so we may just have to do some match-makin'! Of course Kelly just fell in love with Macy, because - seriously - how could she NOT!?!?! Today we also went to Peek-a-boo Playtown for the first time ever, courtesy of the kids' Pops. We had a BLAST! Such a cool idea - I totally should have invented this and become a millionaire. The kids had a BLAST!
Okay, so every male in my family will be mad that I posted this. But isn't he just pretty cute?


Bubbles!!!













Hannah and my future son-in-law. Notice Snow White is carrying a sword.

It was a good day! And to top it all off I have a clean house since I busted my tail trying to straighten up this trashed house for our visit with Kelly! I'm enjoying it so much we are going to have sandwiches for dinner so I don't have to mess up my clean kitchen! :) Gotta love it!









1 comment:

  1. Aw, great pictures!! We are just starting our own adoption journey...exciting times :-)

    http://expectingablessing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete