Sunday, January 9, 2011

Baby portraits

Hey everyone! Even though it is coooooooold outside, and I'm not doing many outside portraits, I wanted to make sure you all knew when I am still doing INSIDE baby portraits! Newborn portraits are some of my favorites to do - there's nothing like capturing those sweet baby expressions in the first few weeks and months of life! I also do GIFT CERTIFICATES, so if you are in the Hendersonville/Nashville area and need a baby gift - I know all Mommas love pictures of their sweet babies! Sessions (and gift certificates) are still ONLY $80. That includes the session, cd of ALL edited images, and copyright release to reproduce the pictures any way you want. Please share this info with your friends and family, and give me a call (308-8793) if you'd like to schedule something!

*Please note that I am still doing on location portraits (in your home, etc.) or even outside pics if you are willing to brave the cold!






























































No comments:

Post a Comment