Monday, January 3, 2011

Cute kids, cute shirts!


I wanted to share these pics of my crazy toddlers (yes, I know it seems like they are always in pictures together - but they are believe-it-or-not the only two of my kids that will stay still for a picture!) AND I wanted to share these great shirts!

Aren't they great?!?! Yep, same message as the ones we did - just different. I am wearing mine as I type this post, and OH how I love it! AND theirs has what I believe is one of the Bible's most comforting verses on the back: "No, I will not abandon you as orphans - I will come to you." John 14:18. So here's the story behind the shirt: My sweet, sweet friend Cindy and her hubs Trey are adopting from Haiti! Combined they already have six kids - and now God has made it quite clear that they are to bring home an 11-year-old girl named Beatrice from Haiti! Trey and Cindy met Beatrice on a medical mission trip to Jeremie, Haiti where our church has built an orphanage and is caring for these sweet children. God has opened doors for them to be able to start the adoption process and give this sweet girl a HOPE and a FUTURE!

And folks, this is what a hope and a future will do for an orphan!:

(Cue shameless plug for my cute kids.)



So click on over to http://www.bringbeatricehome.blogspot.com/ to check out the Emerson's story, follow their process to bringing home Beatrice, and BUY one of these rockin' shirts to help them along! Adults are only $20, and kids are $15.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment