Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy TWO MONTHS HOME!!!

Look who has been home in Tennessee TWO MONTHS today!


Yeah, I know it isn't the cutest, dolled up picture ever. But we stayed in our pjs ALL DAY LONG! And we are still in them! We were thrilled that Good Ole Mother Nature celebrated with us today by sending some gorgeous SNOW! And if you remember, we celebrated Macy's ONE month home with snow too! And her first Christmas! Geez - hope she's not expecting that for every fun milestone!

It's been a FUN two months! Yesterday I looked back at video from the night we came home two months ago and I was AMAZED at what a different child she is today! She's this spunky, funny, strong-willed little DIVA and we can't remember life without her! Well, except maybe it used to be easier to type, as right now I have both toddlers on my lap. Kinda makes it hard to see what I am writing! Oh well - I wouldn't change it for ANYTHING!!!

Happy TWO MONTHS HOME Macy B!!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment