Friday, December 10, 2010

Where'd it go?

If someone could please tell me where the past 4 years have gone, I'd be eternally grateful.

Yes, our Hannah turns 4 years old tomorrow. When my mind thinks back to the night she was born 4 years ago, I get chills from head-to-toe. You see, it wasn't that sureal experience that women dream and hope for. It was scary and painful. And painful. (Oh, did I already mention that one?) To hear the story of Hannah's birth and first few weeks of life, click HERE. I was determined for Hannah to have her picture taken with Santa for her first Christmas, but she was in the NICU. Anyone recognize this Santa? (Yes, I have a precious, precious husband.)

She was a chunky, happy, precious baby!






And a SPUNKY toddler!





Meeting her new sister for the first time.
She's come a LONG way since those first weeks in the NICU.
Ohhhhh.....how time flies.

MY wish as she blew out those four candles...

that the next four years go by much, MUCH slower.


Happy Birthday Hannahbelle!

We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment