Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Happy Birthday to MACY!!!!!!

Guess who turns THREE today?!?!? Yep, today is Macy's Birthday!!! As I type this she is dancing around my desk in her little tutu singing, "Pappy Dirt-Day to Macyyyyyyy". And I took these pictures of her just a few minutes ago. JUST LOOK AT HOW STINKIN' CUTE SHE IS!!!!











I think this next one is my favorite pic of her ever. It SO shows personality!

I mean SERIOUSLY FOLKS - is she not just the sweetest little thing?!?!? Oh, how we adore this child!
And check out this video below - you won't be sorry. It's pretty powerful stuff! (Just be sure to scroll to the bottom of this page to mute my blog music so you can HEAR what's on this awesome video!)



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Yes, she is stikin' cute! She looks so happy!! What a precious little girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY Sweetness! Happy Birthday Macy!

    ReplyDelete