Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Oh goodness, she's just so YUMMY!

Now that our Christmas cards are mailed out (FINALLY!), I can share these incredible pics that my sweet friend Kristen took one week after we got home with Miss Macy. Oh, and the Santa pic was the next week, also by Kristen. I LOOOOOVE these pictures, and can't wait to get some up on my wall!




Oh Be Still My Heart. This is by FAR my favorite. These two are best friends.
They worship the ground that the other walks on. Absolutely PRECIOUS!






This is the "Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis?" look.
We get this look often.



I mean COME ON!!!!
How could EVERYONE not want a little Ethiopian Sweetheart!?!?!




My Fab Four





GORGEOUS!!


There ya have it folks! Oh, well actually Kristen took over 300 pictures - but these were my faves. I'll cherish them forever! It's already fun to look back at them and see how Macy is changing. Her hair is longer and super thick, and she's gaining weight like a champ. Now granted, she still isn't even on the growth chart - but she's gaining just the same!
The Humphreys are gearing up for a fun Christmas! We are looking forward to spending this weekend with our family and friends. We are VERY fortunate that all of our family is local, so we don't have to travel. The kiddos are geared up for Santa (yes, we do Santa in our house), and tomorrow we are making cookies and preparing reindeer food. (Every time Macy sees a Santa or a Santa hat or ANYTHING to do with Santa she yells at the top of her lungs, "HO HO HO!") We do all of this as we emphasize to the kids the REASON for Christmas. We are so thankful for God's love, and the best gift ever - His Son! As Aidan puts it, "Christmas is all about Jesus' birthday. And it's a super great bonus that we get gifts too!". Well - we are workin' on him! Ha!
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! We are feeling EXTRA blessed this year with our sweet Macy home to enjoy it with us. It's still kind of hard to believe that she's home FOREVER with us!










4 comments:

  1. Cute card Amanda! We ours were mailed out today.... I just couldn't find time...I guess they are now New Years cards. So expect it eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute pictures! So glad you all get to have Christmas together as a family! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, my..those pics are the best...the kids look way too adorable...merry christmas to you, kj

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Santa picture is just the best! And the ones in front of the door -- oh, my, the cuteness.

    Dagmar
    Dagmar's momsense

    ReplyDelete