Thursday, December 23, 2010

Delicious!!!

Macy had her first Christmas Craft Day today! My best gal pal and I got our kiddos together to make ornaments, reindeer food, and of course, cookies!!! The cookies were definitely the activity that the kiddos enjoyed the most. (Heck, anything with icing gets my kids super-excited!)
Apparently I was getting a little to close to her precious cookies.





Houston was in Hog Heaven. I caught him more than once sucking the icing straight from the tubes. And we wonder why he's 33 pounds at 2 years old.

Oh that's just lovely, Hannah.







I had some sticky, sugared-up kids when this was all over and done with. But OH how I love making these kinds of memories with my babies! How very fortunate we feel to be entrusted with these four precious children.
And now that the kids are down for naps, I am going to go enjoy me some cookies.
(And NO, they aren't the ones that they decorated. Are you kidding me? Did you see those things?!!)


























1 comment:

  1. Just came upon your blog! All of your posts have so much zest and zeal! I loved reading through it! Thanks for blogging!!

    ReplyDelete