Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Homemade Hot Cocoa Mix


Wahoooo!!!! for December!!! It is in fact the "Most Wonderful Time of the Year".
As I was mixing up a yummy family tradition today, I thought it might actually be of some interest to a couple of you ladies out there.

Homemade Hot Cocoa Mix

You will need these items:


1 (16 oz) container of Coffemate Creamer (original)
Nonfat Dry Milk - entire box that makes 8 quarts
2 cups powdered sugar
2.5 lb container of Nestlee Quick powder (original)

Mix all ingredients in a HUGE container. I like to use this clear-ish one so I can look and see if I mixed it up real good. I made some today to give as party favors at the kiddos' party this weekend. I'm wrapping them up in cello bags with a candy cane attached (for stirring it up - yum!), and a note for mixing directions. "Fill mug 1/3 full of mix and add either hot water or hot milk." For some extra festive fun I top the mix with mini marshmallows and sprinkles . The helpers at my kiddos preschool will be receiving it as well.

Just thought I'd share! Make ya some and get in the holiday mood!

Oh, and P.S.. I am totally typing this with one hand and with two naked babies on my lap. We are potty trainin' here, ya'll.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment