Monday, November 1, 2010

Quirky girl!

Amanda's e-mail update from this morning is below. Their embassy appointment is tomorrow (Tuesday) at 1 PM (5 AM CST)!!!!!

Sarah


Hello again! We went to the Goodbye Ceremony today. Macy did just fine. At one point Jason and I were out of her sight, and she started screaming and ran to Jason. This was actually good because it showed that she trusts Jason. And even when I was next to him, she stayed in his arms. Right now we are in the office at the guesthouse where some traditional dancing and music is on tv and she is just groovin away watching it. She's gonna have to teach the other kids some African dance moves. Pretty funny. We are seeing A LOT of her funny little personality. I talked with her Nanny today, and she said that she has "a very strong personality". It's good to know that it's not just with me and Jason. Today I asked her if she wanted a banana, she nodded, so I went to peel it and she grabbed it, threw it on the floor, and ran to go pout in the corner. She is VERY independent. OH! Dinner just arrived! I found an Italian place that will deliver. Gosh, I hope it's good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment