Monday, November 1, 2010

October 31st update

Here is Amanda's e-mail update from yesterday. Sorry it is a day late!

Sarah


Macy is doing really well. She slept 11 straight hours last night, and woke up perfectly happy. She is having some BAD diapers, so that has been very interesting. (And I think our housekeeper is going to end up hating us as she's changed the bedspread on Macy's bed too many times.) She LOVES LOVES LOVES me. But, Jason....not so much. We are having to work on that. I don't think she's been around too many men. She's okay with him if I am sitting with her, or if he has food. But other than that, she screams bloody murder if he tries to hold her. If he tries to play with her she'll either stick out her lip and put her head down, or she'll throw a toy. We are starting to see more of her little personality. This morning she was dancing to some African music and smiling. She's really smart. I am starting to think she might actually be close to the age the dr originally gave her. She LOVES getting dressed. And if you take off her shoes or hairbow she screams and cries. Yesterday I finally just let her nap with both on. As soon as I did that she was asleep in 2 minutes. She'll look in the mirror at herself and kind of "pose". It's pretty funny.

I had a kidney stone hit in the middle of the night last night. At first I though it was just pain from the bed, but soon realized what it was. I ended up taking some prescribed pain killers (that I brought just in case this happened) and drank a lot of water. I woke up when Macy did at 9am feeling great. So hopefully it's okay for right now.

Talk to you all soon! Going to try to make Macy play with Jason!

No comments:

Post a Comment