Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Fun Day!

Here is the most recent update from Amanda. They leave Ethiopia tomorrow!!!!

Sarah


We've had a fun day today! Macy has REALLY come out of her shell. Tonight she has been talking a lot, and she'll say: Mommy, Daddy, Aidan, Hannah, Hootie, Nana (all from pictures in her book), ball and shoes. She'll also say "I luv youuuuuuuuu", which is so stinkin' cute in her little accent. She's coming up to us and kissing us for no reason at all. We are amazed at how much we can already love this little girl. She's understanding a lot of what we tell her, and we have picked up a lot of her language. But she'll just sing and talk up a storm and we have no clue at all what it is most the time. Right now she's standing at the wall pouting about who knows what. She's a total diva - it totally cracks us up.

Jason and I started packing as soon as we woke up this morning. Granted, we had like 36 hrs before heading to the airport. But we are soooo anxious to get on that plane, we were very happy to start putting stuff in suitcases! I am praying Macy does well on the plane. She's really well-behaved, so I think we might be okay. She loves to eat, so I am packing plenty of snacks. And she goes to sleep when I tell her to (in bed, in the van, laying on me in the carrier), so I am hoping she sleeps just fine. We will see!

1 comment:

  1. oh I wish I could zap myself down to the airport tonight!!! :( :(

    ReplyDelete