Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Pampered Chef Gift Certificate up for grabs!!!

After launching last week's "Sorta-Silent Auction", I had another precious friend offer a $50 Pampered Chef Gift Certificate. Whoo hoo! Check out their website at www.PamperedChef.com They have some GREAT stuff, ladies. (Or you MEN who want to pleeeeease your ladies!)So my friend Barbara, who is a Pampered Chef consultant, said she would offer a $50 gift certificate for ANYTHING in their catalog. (So it's not like you have to choose from product that she's already picked out or anything.) And if you aren't in the Hendersonville/Nashville area - that's OKAY! She will mail you a catalog, you pick out what you want, and she'll have it shipped right to your door. Now seriously, does it get any easier than that? The starting bid is $25. You can either leave a bid here on my blog as a comment, or email me at Amanda_Humphrey@comcast.net , and I can add the comment/bid for you.

I will close the "bidding" next Tuesday evening. All money goes to our travel expenses to Ethiopia! So let the bidding begin! And a HUGE thanks to Barbara for helping us bring our sweet girl HOME FOREVER!

1 comment: