Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Meeting Macy

Life here is great, except for the fact that this computer is about to go dead. So I will type fast. We have visited Macy twice now. She is so precious. I can't even believe that God has chosen US to be her parents. She is tiny, and won't speak to us, but she loves being held and rocked and spoon fed (all of which we are loving to do!). I have taken about a bazillion photos that I can't wait to share when we get back. Please continue to pray for us. Tomorrow will be our last visit with her, and we are really dreading it. She has a runny nose and a cough, which of course bothers me that I won't be here to tend to her, and have to hope that SOMEONE does.
I will try to post again when we get back to Addis tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Can NOT wait to see pictures!! I am SO excited for you! Since it's 11pm here right now, I'm assuming you're preparing to go see Macy one last time before heading back to Addis. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete