Saturday, May 21, 2011

Not Sure How It Happened....

I'm not quite sure how it happened, but somehow this little baby...

graduated from Pre-K this week, and will head to the big world of Kindergarten this fall. (Pictured here with his precious, PRECIOUS teacher, Ms. Debbie, who we totally L.O.V.E and wish she would just go to kindergarten with him.)




I think it's important not to let your kids hear "Oh, I'm going to miss you and be so sad when you are gone and blah, blah, blah" because I don't want my kids to think there's anything to be sad or apprehensive about. But not long ago I was telling Aidan how cool "big kid school" was going to be, and that I will miss him being here but will know he's having fun". His response was, "Oh don't worry Mom, you'll still see me on Saturdays and Sundays."

BWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

(Insert "ugly cry" here.)

I mean I'm READY and all for him to go to school, but I'm NOT READY for another woman (his teacher) to be influential and with him ALL DAY LONG, when I have been that woman for the past 5 and a half years. Erg.

Oh well. August will come, and he will go to school, and I will probably cry.

And he will love it.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment