Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Our video is finally finished!!

On Thursday we will celebrate Macy being home SIX MONTHS!!! HALF A YEAR!!! She has now been with us longer than she was in the orphanage and transition home combined. We are AMAZED at this sweet child EVERY SINGLE DAY! It's only taken me six months, but I've finally finished her Adoption Video. For those of you who don't know, I am TOTALLY "computer stupid", so accomplishing this is nothing short of a miracle. I hope you enjoy. I'm also hoping someday I can watch it without needing a tissue.
(NOTE: BE SURE to scroll to the BOTTOM of THIS page, turn off the music on the Playlist - stop is the circle with the two lines, Mom - that way you can hear the music that goes along with the video.)
Oh, and if you'd rather see it FULL SCREEN (the way I like to see it) check it out on Vimeo by clicking HERE.
Okay...NOW you are ready to watch! ENJOY!!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment