Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Prepare yourself for some cuteness!

I took Miss Macy down to the Greenway park today to get some energy out in this BEAUTIFUL weather we are having here in middle Tennessee. Oh, it's just gorgeous out (as I type this on the back deck with kiddos swinging on their playground). I took my camera with me so I could snap some pictures of The Princess to mark her being home 3 months. She LOVED playing the creek. Next time we will be going back with our rainboots so she can actually get down and dirty (I wasn't about to let those new Mary Janes get all soggy!).




Her Partner in Crime was along for the fun. Ohhhh the things these two get into!







As you can see I am having loads of fun with my new fancy-smancy photo software. Maybe a little too much fun. :)
Hope you all are having beautiful weather too!




No comments:

Post a Comment