Friday, February 11, 2011

First attempt at a hair-do

So, I have three sick kids (Macy, Hannah, Houston) and have been stuck in the house all week. What do I do to amuse myself, you may ask? I *pretend* to be able to do a hair-do on Macy. But, "She only has an inch of hair", you may say. Yeah...well...that's why I say "attempt".
If you look really hard you can see four little bundle poofy things in the front of her hair.
Yep, that's about as elaborate as I could do.

Once her hair grows in and is heavy enough to loosen up some, I really do think the child is gonna have some rockin' awesome hair. She's got these tight spirally curls all over her head. I always wanted a curly-headed kid. Well, I've got me one now!

Of course, Macy wasn't the only one who wanted to be sportin' the cool hairstyle. And yes, I totally took a picture AND am posting it on the internet so all of his high school buddies can find it someday. But...ain't he pur-ty? :)

Both kids loved their new hair-dos, and I had fun attempting to try something new. However, I think we will keep relying on Macy's plethora of headbands and bows to accessorize. And in order not to mess-with-his-gender-identity, we will just keep Houston dressed like a boy.




And you may think, "Oh, how ridiculous for her to even try to style hair that is only an inch long". Well I am, in fact, the same Momma that once did this.

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!







No comments:

Post a Comment