Thursday, February 3, 2011

Come on and "like" me!

Well now that I have my new snazzy jazzy camera and some rockin' awesome editing software, I've decided to step up my photography business a little bit! I am really excited to see what happens with this! I've enjoyed photography for years, and stayed really busy with it while we were saving money to bring Macy home. Well now the sweet girl is home and adjusting beautifully, so Jason and I feel like it's time for me to step it up a notch! I'm launching a "Facebook" page and I'd love you to sign in and "LIKE" it. Check by there often because I am going to be posting about specials, giveaways, and featured sittings coming up this Spring and Summer. (You know, if it EVER gets warm again!)

So sign on into Facebook and "LIKE" my page: Amanda Humphrey Photography!

P.S. I'm wanting to launch a website too - if you know of anyone who does web design, let me know!

1 comment: