Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010


We had a VERY busy Easter weekend! The kids had FIVE, yes FIVE egghunts. WHEW! We have more candy than you can even imagine. (The kids don't know it, but it is going to "magically" disappear as I take it to their Mothers Day Out classes to donate to the treat box!) One of the coolest things we did was the Big Ole' Eggdrop at the local high school where a helicopter hovered over the field and dropped 20,000 plastic eggs. It was awesome! The kids had a blast. They have also had lots of fun visiting family this weekend. And the food. Ohhhhh....the food. It has been ridiculous! Anyway, it has been a wonderful weekend. What I love the most is that Aidan totally "got" the Easter story this year. I wish I was "computer smart" enough to upload the video I took of him this morning telling me about how Jesus died on the cross so he (Aidan) could go to Heaven. Somehow my smart little fella worked in a volcano being next to the cross. Not too sure how that happened, but he's really into volcanoes these days, so that's just life with Aidan right now.
Happy Easter to you all! What a wonderful feeling knowing that the tomb is EMPTY and our savior has risen indeed!!!

(You can click on the collage above to see the pictures larger. Making a collage is the only way I could get all the pictures on here.)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. No ketchup?? I love the name Hannah! It sounds so pretty!

    ReplyDelete