Monday, April 12, 2010

Time for Spring Portraits (and an update on Jason in Haiti!)

Hey everyone! Well, the grass is green and the flowers are bloomin' - it's time for portraits!!! I am going to do the same deal I did in the fall. An $80 donation to our adoption account gets you a portrait session with all your images on a cd. Depending on the type of session, the cd will contain 50 to 150 edited images. You will have all rights to the images, and can get them reproduced as you wish. Your session can be of your family, children, high school seniors, bridal portrait - whatever you wish! Last fall/winter my photography raised us about $2,000 for our adoption - it was a fundraising hit! I can't wait to get started again, so give me a call (615-308-8793) or leave me a comment and let's get your session planned now!

We have a TON of stuff for our HUGE yard sale next weekend! Seriously - we have 5 car garage spots full of all kinds of stuff. Furniture, toys, movies, books, antiques, housewares, clothes, water skis, home decor, we have it ALL! So mark your calendars for next Friday and Saturday (April 23rd and 24th). And if you would like to bake something for the bake sale, please let me know. So far I have only heard from one person willing to bake some delicious goodness for me to sell - so PLEASE let me know if you can bake something for us.

Now, for an update on my precious hubby. He is having the most AMAZING time on his mission trip in Haiti. He has been loving on orphans and building a new orphanage overlooking the ocean. He says it's hard work, but he is LOVING it! God is working on him in big ways, and I can't wait for him to get home and tell me all about it. We are keeping in touch mainly via texts (and one short call each night to tell the kiddos goodnight). Tonight's last text said that for dinner he had a buffet of fried chicken, fried goat, fried rice and french fries. He says he made a hog of himself, which I TOTALLY believe! At least my man isn't going hungry! He also got to take a dip in the ocean today, and says it's the clearest water he's ever seen. Please keep him in your prayers - he will be coming home to us on Saturday night.

Take care, ya'll! Give me a shout if you want some portraits taken!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment