Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Happy FIVE months home, Miss Macy!

So last night I fell asleep SITTING UP at the computer while typing a post about Macy being home FIVE months as of yesterday!!! But...alas...this Momma is just tired by the time these crazy kids get in bed at night, so I never got it posted. I'll try again another day. BUT, I am still THRILLED and in DISBELIEF that our girl has been home FIVE MONTHS. Where the heck did THAT time go? (Do you folks out there get sick of me saying that. I bet you do. But GOOD GOSH these kids are growing up too fast.) One more thing, my good friend Cindy and her hubby fell in love with a little girl while on a mission trip to Haiti last year, and now they are adopting her to give her a FOREVER FAMILY. Whoop whoop whoop!!! Anyways, for my local friends out there in Bloggy Land - she is having a HUGEMONGOUS (ehh?) YARD SALE this weekend!!! I mean, it'll be CRAZY BIG! Check out their blog at www.BringBeatriceHome.blogspot.com for details. I'm planning on popping in tomorrow before heading in for kidney stone SURGERY - AGGHHH!!! So maybe some Yard Sale Retail Therapy beforehand will calm my nerves. :) Anyway, I promise to get back to bloggin' soon. Life's just been a bit nutty lately!

1 comment:

  1. Macy is just a doll! I stumbld across your blog somehow and wanted to say "hi." We brought a three year old girl home from Ehiopia in July and have been loving our adventure so far. Our litte girl just turned four and so it is fun to find blogs with similar aged girls from Ethiopia. Hope you are doing well and enjoying your transition!
    P.S. I fell asleep with my laptop on my lap last week...I totally get it!
    Deena

    ReplyDelete