Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Easter Portraits with Live Bunnies!






Last year's bunny sessions were such a HUGE success, I've decided to do them again this year! So tell your friends and share the news! No appointment needed!


Portraits with Live Bunnies!

This Saturday!

April 16th, 2011

9am to 12:30pm

At the Beautiful Spring Haven Mansion in Hendersonville


Price: $20

(includes session and

edited cd of 5 to 10 images)


From more information contact Amanda at 615-308-8793


Directions to mansion: If in Hendersonville, turn on the street right next to Bluegrass Market (Carrington Road). Go straight until you get to the gate. For more in depth directions, visit the website above.


1 comment:

  1. Such a small world! Landon (in the top picture) is my sister-in-laws nephew. We love Michael and Traci! My husband and I are also adopting from Ethiopia. I enjoy reading your blog!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete