Sunday, June 13, 2010

Beach Trip 2010

















We just got back from our first (and last!) vacation as a family of five! We went with my Mom to Perdido Key, which is right next to Gulf Shores. By day three of our trip the oil started washing up, but luckily our condo had a great pool as well, so all was good! We were very "busy" with our three young'uns, and Jason and I just laughed at the thought of doing this next year with FOUR kiddos. How wonderful thinking about our next trip to the beach including Macy (and hopefully a babysitter)! Enjoy the pics above AND below in the previous post. (And if you know how I can add more than 5 pics to a post at a time, PLEASE let me know!)



2 comments:

  1. aw Amanda, the last one with the sign brought tears to my eyes. sweet picture with sweet people waiting for a sweet baby girl! :) can't believe yall are at the top of the list!!! AAAAHHHHH! Excited about your airport homecoming already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just FYI, I am stealing that idea for our Christmas photo.

    Hey are you interested in a tshirt swap? Being that neither one of us has any money? ;)

    ReplyDelete