Thursday, July 7, 2011

Our "not-so-lazy summer"





I knooooooooooooow it's been forever since I've blogged. But GOOD GRACIOUS we've been busy this summer! I'm now working full-time for our church, working part-time as a photographer, and doing a lot of it from home which means, of course, I've got four little "helpers" with me all the time. Life is GOOD, but it is BUSY! On top of that, I've had some major computer problems, so the fact that I actually got this blog post up and running is nothing short of a miracle.
So here's some pics of Miss Macy from our beach trip. She LOVED the ocean and the pools. The waterslide...ummmm...not so much. We had a wonderful time. This was the first year since becoming parents that we've actually been able to just watch our kids play, and not have to hold or chase a baby the entire time. I'll be honest....it was lovely. As crazy as my 2 toddlers and 2 preschoolers are, they sure are a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment