Monday, March 29, 2010

Just another Manic Monday.....


So, I didn't do very good at blogging last week. Mainly because I had three days to organize the bunny/Easter portraits (which went GREAT, by the way!). So now it is Monday, and it's time for...drumroll, please....Mommy's Manic Monday!

What you see above is not a house wrecked by a tornado, hurricane, or other natural disaster. It is, in fact, the desk that I am sitting at as I type this post. The rest of my house surprisingly looks pretty decent (for today...during naptime), but my office is a WRECK. And walking down the stairs a few minutes this rubble made me chuckle, so I decided it was "blog worthy". Let's see....where to start. Well, I have been editing the before mentioned Easter portraits, so I have been spending quite a bit of time at the desk. You see the tower of blank cds, the cd sleeves, the labels. There is a stack of ca$h in there somewhere that is my profit from the portrait sessions that is due to go to the bank tomorrow. My video camera is in there from where I actually got to capture 2 minutes of Houston's life on video last week. Poor kid. I have hours upon hours of video of the first two kids. And then you may notice the 7 and a half pairs of shoes lined up on the desk. They are there to remind me to post them on Ebay, as Houston has outgrown them. I will do that once (and IF) I ever find the other half of that one pair. And, oh yes, the hanger hanging from the desk. That is courtesy of Hannah who I told to go hang it in her closet this morning. I am assuming this is as far as she got.

This room will eventually get cleaned. And someday, the rest of my house will STAY spic-n-span. But I imagine that day is a long way off. An older mommy friend of mine gave me some wise words, "My kids are grown so now my house clean. But it sure is quiet."


Gotta go. Hootie decided to throw all three of his pacies out of his crib, and is cutting his nap short. All I hear is "Mammmammmammaaa". Gosh, I love that sound. Yes, cleaning the desk will have to wait.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment